Sand Tires Unlimited
- An off-road tire designed for desert sand and beach sand. Usually with smooth tread blocks rather than the sharp, bold blocks of a mud tire.
- (of a company) Not limited
- outright: without reservation or exception
- inexhaustible: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up; “an inexhaustible supply of coal”
- (of a problem) Having an infinite number of solutions
- Not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent
- having no limits in range or scope; “to start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism”- Philip Rahv; “the limitless reaches of outer space”
sand tires unlimited – Team Losi
* Available in Sand Wedge (front) and Sand Paddle (rear) tread patterns
* Same tread pattern as tires used on full-scale dune buggies and sand rails
* Great match for the Baja Bug Body (LOSB1304)
== Overview ==
Team Losi took the Mini-T retro by creating the Mini-Baja Bug body and now completes the package with their new front and rear sand tires. The LOSB1154 Mini-Wedge and LOSB1165 Mini-Paddle tires are just like those found tearing up deserts and sand dunes from coast to coast. Both of these cool tires feature a firmer rubber compound to help dig into the sand or soft dirt. Both the wedge front and paddle rear tires are sold un-mounted and include extra-firm foam inserts. You can choose to mount these on standard yellow, new white, or cool chrome wheels for the exact look you want.
Jeep Unlimited Sand Bar
Color looks great